Tuesday, July 22

Sushi...NEVER again!


Well, my streak has been broken. Until last night I had gone a whole 5 days with out visiting the porcelain throne. I had actually felt like doing more than watching Saved By the Bell reruns and checking everyone's blogs. So yesterday I started feeling a little brave. I hadn't had sushi in months and for some reason thought that yesterday would be a perfect day to have it. My dear in-laws picked up the sushi for us and brought it to the house. Oh it was so so yummy going down. (For all of you who are worried, the sushi I eat is not raw. No worries. I got it under control.)

while I was finishing my last piece of sushi that feeling hit the back of my throat. You know the feeling I'm talking about. It's when you're in mid chew and you start to feel like you might not be able to get the rest of the bite down, so you chew and swallow as fast as you can in hopes that you've beating the monster. Well, I did that and for a while I felt like everything was going to be okay.

About 2 hours later I had a bad headache and I was feeling very flushed. Everything in me was saying "Don't do it you'll break your streak!" Moments later I was paying homage to my friends toilet. If anyone ever wanted to know what the most disgusting thing to get sick on is, I can first hand tell you that it's sushi. Sushi use to be one of my favorite foods, but now I don't think I EVER want it again. Take my advice if there's a chance you could get sick or you have been sick, stay as far away from sushi as you can.

4 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Oh Britt! I know how much you were looking forward to some good sushi! Guess the crab leg date has been postponed then, huh?

The Beaver Bunch said...

Oh, and thanks for the card. I sat, in my driveway, reading it all teary eyed. God has blessed me so much through your friendship.

gk said...

Oh.. My poor little brittland!! Don't worry. One day you will stop throwing up. For forever. And we will have a party! :)

Unknown said...

Brittany!!

I'm sorry sushi is no longer is no longer enjoyable for you... it was one of your favorites!!! Don't worry yuor sick-fest will end. I love you :)

We should have a sleep over while your Matt and my Grace are gone... I get lonely without her!!

Love you, hope you're feeling well!!!