Monday, November 3

Shout Out to My Love


Yesterday was my hubbie's 26th birthday and boy he has never looked hotter. I've always heard people that have been married for years and years say that they love their spouse more and more each day. I'm now realizing how true that really is. I think the reason for this is that each day you have together you have time to find something new about them that you absolutely adore.

There are so many things about Matt that make my heart flip flop and wow the hormones are kicking in because I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it. One of my favorite things is his sense of humor. He constantly keeps me laughing whether it's with his impressions or his one line zingers. Another thing that has always drawn me to him, besides his incredible good looks, is his confidence. Matt knows who he is and what God has made him to be and he's great with it. He takes that confidence with him in whatever he does. I believe that's why he excels at so many things.

The thing that means the most to me is that he is a godly leader in our home. He makes it easy for me as his wife to do my biblical role and submit. His love is so evident to me in all his actions and every decision he makes. I have full confidence that he will take care of me.

With this new stage in our relationship I've discovered how great of a dad he is going to make. I never knew that Matt would want to be so involved in each detail of our pregnancy. He'll never know how much that has meant to me.

I'm sure that this blog is starting to make you feel ackward Matt because your love language is not words of affirmation, but I just want you to know that you're extremely loved and appreciated and I'm so blessed to have you as my partner in crime.

Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!



1 comment:

Anna Gray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.