Thursday, October 2

I know I know I'm terrible with keeping this thing updated. Good news though, I come bearing pictures from our beach trip with Matt's family.

Before we get into looking at pictures, I must explain my great passion for the beach. I know that most people enjoy the beach, but there's something inside me that absolutely loves the beach. Every summer since I was 4 months old I have gone to the beach. There's something about the smell, the breeze, the sand and, of course, the water. My family and I seem to go absolutely goofy when we start talking about the beach. It kind of reminds me of Yoda when he smells peanut butter.

Every time when we get ready to cross over the big high rise bridge we roll all of our windows down and take in the beach air. My sister and I use to see who could get a glimpse of the ocean first and the funny thing is I still like to be the first one to see it no matter who's in the car with me.

As I thought of my huge obsession with the beach, I realized what made the beach so special to me. My family, that's what made it the great experience it was and will always be. When I picture the beach many times I think of boogie boarding with my dad and sister, walking down the beach with my whole family, watching and laughing as my dad would annoy my mom as she tried to lay out, catching crabs at night, floating in our black and yellow boat, fishing and just hanging at 24/7 with my funny, loving absolutely incredible family. I get so excited thinking about our little boy getting to experience the beach with my family. Each and every trip will always hold a very special place in my heart. We might be like the "Griswold's," as Matt has described us, but we know how to have a good time at the beach and make awesome memories.

So now that you've read my rant about the beach, here are some pictures. Oh and if anyone has a beach house that they need for someone to occupy for a week, I'll be glad to help you out with that.






Unkie Matt and Caden chillaxin together.



Family Picture



Matt and Caden building sandcastle or Matt builds castle and Caden knocks down. Don't worry he only cried a little bit...Matt that is.



My 5 month pregger belly on the beach.



Caden in his safari hat getting ready to hit the beach.



Precious baby Caden footprint...I mean melt my heart.

5 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

ugh! Caden is so cute I could squeeze him till his head falls off...don't worry Rebeka, I won't.

gk said...

I WENT TO THE BEACH LAST WEEKEND!!!

wow. It's like we're twins. Only... I wasn't pregnant at the beach. I was on retreat. So I guess you actually win... Love!

Anonymous said...

its about time. I really had given up on you. poly sana dada.

cute belly. thanks for that! i'll get to see it in person pretty soon!!

Beka said...

WOW, you are so blessed to have such a cute, sweet, wonderful nephew to hang out with!!

Hahaha!

Anna Gray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.